- Scope of Policy:
- What Information we Collect and Use.
- We receive and store information that you voluntarily provide when using the Websites and the Services. For example, when you subscribe to our Services, we require you to provide personal information including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, phone number, company affiliation, and other basic contact information. Please note that we DO NOT collect or store any of your personal information like credit card details. All our payment transactions are processed and completed directly on the highly secured payment gateways, namely those of Paytm.com
- In addition to the information you voluntarily provide to us, we automatically record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your PC), your computer’s name, the type and version of your web browser, the Internet addresses of the sites from which you access the Websites (referring addresses) and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record the presence of equalsolution.com software or other third party software on your computer, page views (hit counts) and other statistical and tracking information, which are aggregated with website utilization information from other users in order to understand how our Websites are being used. One or more of the above activities may also be carried out by third parties we have engaged to host certain portions or functions of or otherwise render services in connection with our Websites, such as resume submission, or operating a webcast on our behalf.
- While accessing and operating a equalsolution.com product, our software(s) may record general statistical and tracking information, such as the date and time a client accesses his or her product and the time spent using it. The software(s) may transfer this information to equalsolution.com servers, and such information is used exclusively for internal resource management purposes.
- Referring Sites.
Websites that contain links to our Websites are known as “referring sites.” When you enter our Websites from a referring site, we automatically collect information that identifies the referring site and use this information to analyze which third party services send visitors to our Websites and to present appropriate content to our potential customers equalsolution.com tabulates referrer information on an aggregate basis to identify Websites trends and traffic patterns.
- Do Not Track Signals.
- WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE.
- Legal Compliance and Protection of Rights. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties, including law enforcement agencies or others to the extent appropriate to comply with legal requirements; to cooperate in a judicial or other legal proceeding; if we believe that you have harmed, or interfered with (or will imminently harm or interfere with) other equalsolution.com users or anyone else; to enforce or apply our Websites Terms and Conditions or other contractual commitments; or to assert, defend, or protect our rights or property or the rights, property, health or safety of our users or other persons. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your personally identifiable information we will attempt to notify you via the email address you supplied during the registration within reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request, unless such notification in not permitted.
- Business Transactions. We may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with a potential or actual transaction or proceeding involving a transfer of some or all of the businesses or assets to which the information-pertains.
- ACCESS, CHANGING OR REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may update or request that we delete information that we maintain about you by sending a request to the address provided in Section 11 below, in which case we will update or remove your personally identifiable information from our databases, except as necessary for providing requested services, billing and routine data archiving.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR USERS.
Periodically, equalsolution.com will send news and information to parties who have expressed interest in our services. We also may send these updates to persons who submit a request for information via email on our Websites, register to receive email alerts or register to listen to a webcast offered through the Websites. We may engage a third party to distribute such information and updates or operate such webcast on our behalf, which would require us to share your contact information.
- SECURITY OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
Equalsolution.com maintains controls to protect the information you provide us equalsolution.com limits access to databases containing personally identifiable information to employees who have a need to access the information. We have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information you provide to us. These systems are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing this information. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, however, we cannot assure that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
The Websites may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties not affiliated with equalsolution.com. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by equalsolution.com of those sites. We have not reviewed the sites linked to the Websites and are not responsible for the data-handling practices of any such sites.
Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Services and equalsolution.com does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will attempt to delete this information from our databases, subject to any technical limitations on our ability to do so.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Such feedback/ideas can be posted on the feedback module on our website.